You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps revolutionize lives every day means that you’re dedicated to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Round Rock
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.